View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
enduser2941
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmahr1127 View Post
Hey man, just stumbled upon this old thread. How ru feeling? How did the transplant go? Any updates?
Hey! Thanks for asking! I'm feeling pretty good and actually they have been studying and testing me for quite sometime now and they actually halted any and all transplant preps because some how by the miracle of god, my liver function started returning and my last blood work it was creating all the correct enzymes and my blood levels for them have stumped my Dr's because they are almost normal and they don't know why, although my liver is still more then 2 times it's normal size which is causing me a lot of pain. As of now, they took me off the list, and with another miracle I may never need one. While no one has a clue how this happened, I am not complaining or questioning other then making sure that they just aren't smoking something. All I know is that I haven't felt this good since before I got sick 4 years ago, though the complications from the damage are evident and I may have them for the rest of my life. I sincerely hope at this point, that life is a long one!

I can't thank you enough for thinking about me though! That was a nice surprise to see someone asking how I'm doing! Ya made my day! Which is awesome cause I am not having a good new year thus far!

Hey feel free to email me anytime at enduser2941@gmail.com

Thanks again!!!