View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
go2vegas

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Prevail
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYasha View Post
Well I could root but I need a simplified instruction like step by step. The Guy who put root for dummies made it a bit hard to understand considering I have rooted other devices with complicated methods in the past
It's not as hard as it seems. I did it w/ the help of all the great prevail guru's who monitor that thread. I'd never rooted anything b4, stumbled a few times. Had quick and easy to understand responses.

This phone is almost worthless if you want apps and aren't rooted. By the time you dl a few apps you will be out of internal storage. I did very little research on this phone. Did an impulse buy on HSN. I was lucky to find that it was one of the most supported phones on this forum.

As to your original questions. Favorite free game is darts 3D for online multi-play. I am addicted to this. I just wish there was an Iphone app for all my non frugal friends. And I stunt 2 snowboard game.

Browsers I was using dolphin jet pack. After the final CT-mod, I find myself using boat browser more often.

Favorite paid app is tapatalk for browsing this forum.

Favorite free app is geoqpons. Has saved me tons!

A few other freebies I use often are.
Jorte calendar
Swype beta keyboard have tried the others always come back.
Flipboard
Airdroid for wifi file transfer
App2Sd from sam lu
Mx player for video