Thread: New upgrade
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
stuarta
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadron View Post
The rumour mill currently suggests that the HTC "M7" may be announced very shortly - DNA specs in a smaller package. There's a big trade show next week, so if anything is going to be said in the near future that's the obvious place.
The Nexus will be cheaper for sure.
Yep price is something I'm thinking of. Seems you can get the Nexus at the moment for 23.50/month which is reasonable figure. Thinking that any new HTC device like the DNA or S4 in May will be more around the 30ish/month which considering I have a wedding and honeymoon to pay for this year is far too much taking into account additional insurance.

Nexus seems to be a very proficient phone at the moment and not sure if any of the others will have much more to offer, maybe just a bit faster processor.

One question, thinking of honeymoon, what connector does the charger use on the Nexus. Is it the standard micro-usb that the HTC's use at the moment? My partner has a Desire S (although may upgrade in April) and we can currently use the same charger for my DHD her Desire S and my work One S and a cable I use in the office. Would be handy to be able to use the same to cut down on chargers when we go away.