View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #44 (permalink)
jfritzs2

Device(s): T-Mobile MyTouch 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisquo1 View Post
I've had this same problem! I really like the phone but this is really getting me PO'd. I am able to get it to connect to my computer and I can transfer files over to the SD card. However, after I use a file managing program like Astro, ES File Explorer, OI File Manager, etc...the program crashes after I try to open a folder with apps in it, create a directory, back up my installed applications, the phone stops recognizing the SD card and even when I plug the phone to my computer (Windows XP) I get the "insert disk into drive F:" message. My phone displays a message "SD card blank or has an unsupported file system."

I can only get my computer to read the card again by removing the card from the phone and reinserting it. I shouldn't have to do that. The SD card should not get screwed up just by using a file managing app. Again, I like this phone and I want it to work! What to do?
Try to reformat your SD card. Back up the files you want from it, mount your phone to how it is working and you can view files on your computer that are on the SD card, right click on the SD card and select format. Be sure to set it to FAT32. Restore the files you backed up, and unmount and see how it works. Good Luck!
www.twitter.com/jordanfritzsche
If you use my work, make it worth the time and donate! - Click here