View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Methos1979
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (current phone) Motorola RAZR HD MAXX (last phone, backup)
Carrier: Verizon

I'm not sure what you mean the delete key off the QWERTY row? You mean the backspace key? It's in the same position as the other boards posted above. I didn't do anything to move it.

As for the emoji from the 123 - same with me. I'm thinking maybe you need to have an aftermarket emoji app installed, which I do not. But you can get a bunch of basic emoji faces from long pressing the return key on the opposite side. I've never been much of an emoji user but maybe I'll download a free app to see if that works with the 123 key.

Also, the long press of the period key brings up a whole bunch of punctuation marks in a little menu. I don't find this useful because the ones I need most are too far off to the right to be helpful for me so I just use the individual long press versions on the letters above. But the real problem is that I can't long press the period for the comma!

Hey! I just went back over to my phone and had an update message from Kii saying that I needed to download an emoji plugin to use that button. I did so (it led me straight to Hancent Emoji Plugin) and now, as expected, it works great.

Does anyone use the Dynamic floating preview? I had turned it off as I found it distracting but I'm going to turn it back on and see how I like it.