View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #5309 (permalink)
eyebeam
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Me - Evo 3D, Nexus 7 - Wife - Evo 3D, Galaxy Tab 10.1"
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,099 Times in 2,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3164240 View Post
Hello, is there any chance you could make a US wallpaper for me? I have samsung note and I only have 1 menu so the whole image should fit that one menu.

I found one really awesome and I like it a lot (there are 3 maps, I have in mind 3rd): http://freelements.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/usa_3d_map_pack.jpg

Also if you have any cool idea for anything to do with US please let me know, I just really want an awesome US wallpaper for my phone

Thanks.
Hi a3164240.

Ok, I'll see what I can do for you. Which Note do you have? 1st gen phone, Note 2, or Note 10.1 tablet?

And just so you know, I'm a little busy for the next couple of days, so I'll get to this in 1-3 days or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan44762000 View Post
hi there ,
and thanks for the offer its very generous of you .

i am taking delivery of my new SGs3 in the morning and was wanting a new wallpaper for it .

the theme i want is "swansea city afc" the football team .

quite like to have some of the players and the emblem "swans"

i will link you to there site but leave the overall design upto you .

HOME PAGE

many thanks dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liamo_210 View Post
If I were you I'd ask for michu especially.
Hi dan44762000.

Alright, I think I can whip up something for you here. Since I know absolutely nothing about football/soccer, as Liam says, it would really help if you gave me a few of the players you'd like to have featured.

Also, as I mentioned above, I'm a little busy just now, so it'll be a few days before I get to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAL8116 View Post
As I told you in PM, Thank you!
Got it, and I thank you. Glad you're happy with how it turned out, and thanks for letting me know.