View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #2880 (permalink)
Stinky Stinky

Device(s): Huawei Ascend Y300 :D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,388 Times in 1,039 Posts

OH MY SWEET AND SOUR PORK CHOPS SMOTHERED IN TASTY CHEMICAL RELISH

CREATURES that choose to NOT stop and let yououou cross at the Zebra crossing (I think you mindless or crazy Yankies call them "pedestrian crossings" or something? They are called Zebra crossings here.) when you are just taking a stroll to the shops and then you come to a near death experience by almost being mowed down into poodle pup or turned into road kill because NOBODY likes to actually remember the RULES OF THE FREAKING ROAD.......

OH MY GOD CAPE TOWN DRIVERS NEED THEIR BRAINS EXAMINED BEFORE GETTING A DRIVER'S LICENSE...

Unless they get them in a lucky packet or bribe a loser "official" traffic cop to "earn" their license!

Gotta love SA!

Yay!

I can now count how many times this has happened in about the last six months on more than 1 hand...

Wow messed up man I almost died.

I always look very very carefully before crossing the road but these losers think they are so "entitled" they don't give a flying frack and they move so damn quick you have next to no time to react!

I don't know just 1 I know a bazillion as they are all around me!

I am born and originally from Durbs (Durban - Very English - East Coast of SA) and I always thought everyone there used to seriously be joking when they said Cape Town drivers are actually the worst drivers in the world...

Wow!

They were'nt joking at all not 1 single bit they were damn serious and I just thought they were joking!

Yikes bruizer!!

Next time... I will walk with a nice heavy brick in my hand so they think twice before tryin to run this little Roach over and turn me into Road Kill!!

Mwhahahaaa!

>:-D

Brb in 1 000 years
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinky Stinky For This Useful Post:
johnlgalt (January 18th, 2013)