View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #48 (permalink)
lennydude

Device(s): N5,N7(2013).NOTE3,S4,S3, HTC ONE X, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
Carrier: AT&T GoPhone w/LTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyy View Post
One would think that when a company, Straight Talk in this instance, writes on its product, "Here's the Straight Talk promise in a nutshell: ... The unlimited nationwide plan gives you unlimited talk, text, data, and unlimited calls to 411 for 30 days fire $45."

There should be no need to read anything else because that's the deal, in an f-ing nutshell.

Well, it's bullshit.
While I can understand where you are coming from..............I must disagree. What exactly do you expect to get for $45.00? Even the major carriers can not and do not put their entire TOS in a simple ad!

It is up to the individual to read and totally understand what he is purchasing PRIOR to making the commitment.

I for one am done talking about this subject. It seems to offend a very small minority that are unwilling for a variety of reasons to understand what they are purchasing. I for one have used ST for many, many months and have no issues whatsoever. I do however use a music device for music, a TV for watching TV, and pay my fair share for the data i do indeed use.

Lenny
The Following User Says Thank You to lennydude For This Useful Post:
Bren S. (January 23rd, 2013)