View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
ThatTabGuy

Device(s): Droid X CM9 for now, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5113 Stock Rooted OTA 4.1.1
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare69 View Post
I too hate needing to have multiple browsers just fill my internet curiosity. Dolphin works fine on my phones but for tab it was just downright horrible. Tried chrome and opera based on peoples recommendations and hated them both not to mention i never once saw the speed other people praised them for. In the end i just stuck with the stock browser and anything I couldn't see on the tab I just wait till I'm at my PC at work.

Sometimes.......i too think I should've gotten an iPad. Now my wife is wondering why im gurgling my mouth out. Cant let her know though as shes a apple fangirl, she'd never let me hear the end of it.
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11290 View Post
Dolphin works pretty well for me on the Tab after I just sat down and spent a few hours trying to get some things figured out that I wasn't doing right the first time.

Actually been looking at the iPad 4's the last couple of days. Found out that iOS6 brings the ability to add / create albums from camera roll and Numbers will allow you to edit .xls files. These were a couple of things that kept me away from it in the beginning.

Been comparing with my wife's iPad 2 also and hers is much faster (I'm sure the 4 would be too) than the Tab. Oh well, kind of stuck right now.
Its Adobe's fault for not realizing how useful Flash still is in the Android world. And I'm sure they are getting a lot of hate mail as a result.