View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:14 AM   #24859 (permalink)
ryancmatchett
Premium Member

Device(s): VZW Note 3 Retired: LTE Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid and BB Perl
Carrier: VZW

ryancmatchett@gmail.com
Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
At least in DC, nearly all the food trucks (and we have a ton now!) are on Twitter to let you know where they are. We also have an up to date map too.
Food Truck Map For DC | Food Truck Fiesta - a real-time automated DC food truck tracker
Wonder if Austin has something similar?
I was wondering about that too. (I have not gotten the tweet bug yet... Lol) but back in Santa Barbara, the 8 or so trucks used FB to get out the word... Going to have to find whatever resource is here in Austin! Thanks for the suggestion.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was fun, and now on to a new week. Got stressed last night thinking about this work week, and did not sleep well. But maybe I will be tired enough tonight to sleep better.
Also just a side joke on my rom... Still using Jelly Belly... Did the rounds last week and this weekend. Trying to see if I can use the JB sourcery or AOKP or mmuzzys rom to get better life? Nope, back to Jelly Belly this morning. For some reason I cannot get a full days use out of another rom. I usually let a Rom settle as close to a clean install that I can, then let it ride for 2 days, try a different kernal, let it ride for 2 days... But for whatever reason, Jelly Belly shows a minimum of 4-6 hours better life on the 2nd day and beyond than any other rom. And considering my days are usually 16 hour days... Its nice not to have to charge it at all during the day, with the same normal usage. So, still loving Jelly Belly with Lean Kernal exps and interactivex. Happy Monday all!
The Following User Says Thank You to ryancmatchett For This Useful Post:
breadnatty08 (January 21st, 2013)