View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #52 (permalink)
chrlswltrs

Device(s): Nexus 4 w/ LTE
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,163 Posts
Default Re: What are you doing for the Super Bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
Well, he got a ring in 2000.

I'm hoping Ray Lewis gets through a Super Bowl without being implicated in another double homicide. Personally, I'm not a fan because of this and am really disappointed that because the guy is a great football talent, he got what amounted to a pass in this. I'm of the opinion that he was involved directly, or covered up evidence. Either way, he belonged in prison, not the football field....but that's just my opinion.
My opinion is that is why we have a court system. I have been charged with a serious crime before because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Charges were dropped in court eventually because I was innocent, but it still showed up on an employment background check 2 years later that I was charged.

I forget he got one already... I remembered he went to one, I just didn't think they won.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

-Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775