Thread: Support charging problems
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
buckhead
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Us Cellular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thIsgUy20 View Post
if you charge it in your car and you cut the car off I don't believe its going to keep charging it and sometimes cars will take energy from them phone. like in my dad truck when he cuts it on it pulls energy from the phone
Yea. I understand that. I even wondered is my computers USB port worked in the same manner. But it seems to always be charging there whether the computer is on or not. But my puters motherboard is very new and expensive. It supports stuff i don't even understand yet, so it may just depend on your computer.

As far as charging cords, i have tried my wall charger, phone charger, my computers USB cable, and even mixed and matched wall plug ins with different usb cords. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. One cable that worked last time might not work this time.

I just find it strange that i can see a battery charging icon at the top that is showing a battery level that rising line by line (if thats easy to understand), but sometimes the number itself just goes down like it's not charging at all.