View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #38 (permalink)
Speed Daemon
Disabled

Device(s):
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Nonymous View Post
Well, to be fair I was never going to find a 20 something hottie even when I was a 20 something. Maybe my expectation of not being a father is unreasonable. I just know that I have no business being a father. Unreasonable or not, it is what it is. We all have our limitations. That's one of mine. I'm not cut out to be a dad.
If it's not too personal, could you help me understand why you believe that?

Quote:
Yes, I would love to live the life of the idle rich. Why not? I've busted my hump and worked my butt off to get to where I am. Why not enjoy it? And why would people cut me off just because I'm successful?
Who's trying to "cut you off"?

AFAIK nobody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to write this thread. I'm taking what you write at face value, and you say that you're not happy with your situation. The concept that you can't buy happiness is hardly an original thought. I though that the "why not" part was pretty obvious. Touring the world can be a lot more fun if you have someone special to share it with. And if you do have someone special, what they want is going to be important too.

If everything is hunky dory after all, why start the topic in the first place? IJS