View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
chris4x4

Device(s): Motorola RAZR MAXX HD, Samsung Galaxy S3 (32g), Asus Transformer Prime 32g.
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Stinky View Post
Hehehee!

Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube

You my friend... are not afraid!

A careful quick word of advice though, don't take a huge with of this unknown stuff on my finger because the last time I did that I passed out for about a hour or so... just sayin.

May the force be with you Chris4x4!
Ah, my Roach friend......I work in the construction industry. I supervised the installation of a 102" diameter sewer line, that had to be tied into a "live" line. Granted the live line was only 96" diameter, I can assure you that there is very little chance I will smell something that could surpass that experience. During the installation, I was able to eat a freshly delivered pizza. So, unless your stench can surpass the excrement produced by 1.2 million people (the amount the project engineers estimated were using the sewer at the time), then using the words I have seen used on the interwebz in the past, and say "Ain't Skeered"
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
The Following User Says Thank You to chris4x4 For This Useful Post:
Stinky Stinky (January 25th, 2013)