View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #24963 (permalink)
HanSolo

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus, then G2, then Note 3, then G2, then Nexus 5, then Crapple 5S, now back on Note 3 again
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Call me a fanboy whatever but I always prefer watching interviews with folks from Google rather than Apple.
The Brian Williams with Tim Cook was horrible. I cringed most of the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Tim Cook is definitely a geek but I just find him a bit arrogant and smug. I can see how Matias Duarte could come off that way but at least find him more pleasing.
I don't know what is happening to me. Maybe it's because I'm on my iPad all day for work related things, and I use a Mac at home and at work, but I'm really digging Apple lately. Android is very nice still, don't get me wrong; I love Android.

But Apple is so. . . . I don't know, clean. And shiny. And pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
Hey everyone - just popping in to say hi AND have a quick question.....Recently my phone has been EATING battery like nobody's business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chief View Post
JB Sourcery 4.4 (a 4.2.1 ROM so make SURE you have the very latest CWM or TWRP before you flash it!) is a phenomenal ROM. How they pack so much into this thing and still have stability and pretty good battery life is beyond
me.
I'm wanting to jump ship to a new rom, too. Right now I'm on the AOKP nightly build "aokp_toro_unofficial_DizzyThermal_Dec-26-12", whatever that is. I don't even remember when or where I got it. It's a 4.2.1 rom, and it's eating my battery like crazy. We're talking like 10% battery drop in 45 minutes. It's ridiculous.

Chief, does the Sourcery let you change the nav bar buttons, and does it have the ability to customize the toggles to include fast charge and wifi hotspot?

Oh, and good morning peeps!

PS: Chief, I'm on the download page for Sourcery 4.4, and I have the option between "maximus" or "minimus" Gapps. What's the difference between the 2?
Last edited by HanSolo; January 25th, 2013 at 11:34 AM.