View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #40 (permalink)
NYCHitman1
Gun for Hire

Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 1,432 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Nonymous View Post
I'm not good w/kids. I have no patience for them. They speak in annoying high pitched voices, ask way too many questions and are short enough that they are below your normal line of vision so you can trip over them if you're not careful. Plus, they can be very needy. The fact that they're cute does not compensate for this. I am just not a kid person. Other people's kids I can sort of tolerate as long as they're well behaved, but some children are just little snots. Plus, they're basically walking germ buckets. And they cramp your life style to boot. I realize some people love kids and I say more power to them. Just not for me.
You say that now, but honestly.. after having one - EVERYTHING changes, including yourself. It has nothing to do with being selfish and all of the other things you've made apparently clear to the rest of us. It does have everything to do with finally having someone to show the ropes of life to, which for some may be a revelation because they usually never want the kid to see the things they had to, etc..

DEVICE ► Nexus 5 / Nexus 7
ROM ► Dirty Unicorns
KERNEL ► Franco / Glitch
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NYCHitman1 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (January 25th, 2013), huh (January 25th, 2013), Speed Daemon (January 25th, 2013)