View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1409 (permalink)
Hadesminion13

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I hate to interrupt a conversation, but I have a question (Or need to point out an error, I'm not quite sure whose end this is on yet, hence the question haha).

So I use the Jaybird Freedom Sprint BT headphones for music all of the time, and the previous version of CM7 I was using (I believe it was the last release of the g60 style ROM) worked fine, although BT and Wi-Fi wouldn't work at the same time. I wasn't a big fan of that, and was very quick to update to this ROM when I realized one came out that supported both features at the same time.

Now, when I put my headphones into polling mode and go to connect to them in the BT settings, it says 'Connecting...' or something similar, the light on my headphones (Which flashes red and blue on and off when in polling, then goes to two blue flashes once something connects to it) kind of lags on whichever light it was on, it goes back to flashing, lags again on whichever color it was on, then the 'Connecting...' goes away and it just says "Paired but not connected" again.

Is this on my end or is there an error with this ROM that won't allow me to connect to my headphones? Also, I should mention that I did a full wipe and cleared the cache and dalvik cache all before doing it, after which I promptly flashed the gapps package.

If it helps, I know for sure it is not the headphones.