View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2013, 10:03 AM   #44 (permalink)
CoyotesFan4Evr

Device(s): Motorola Droid Razr MAXX(stock rooted for now) HTC Droid DNA(stock rooted for now) HTC Droid Eris ro
Carrier: Verizon ( AKA Big Red)

Thom, your help and opinion has always served me well since being on this forum. I understand what you are saying, and while I'll go and play with the M in the store if I have the chance to do so today I would like to bring up something else along this topic.

So I know we all use our phones for different things, some more for business or work, some more for media, and some more of an all around user. I honestly am not really any of those. I don't really use my phone for phone call, I text 98% of the time. I don't put music on my phone nor listen to it with my phone thru an app. I don't use navigation on my phone. And I play some games at times, and I get on facebook with my phone about 2 times a day at best, and I check my twitter feed a few times a day, more if there is a hockey game on.

So with my list of uses for what I do with a phone....they probably differ from a lot of you out there. I'm still just curious as to what I'm getting or not getting in comparison to what I already have? So...Bionic VS Razr M