View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
mavrikmeercat
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Prevail CyanogenMod7, Samsung Transform Ultra Megatron, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1,
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperischinky View Post
TY Mav & Supernoober between the both of u & all the stuff u posted I got my tab back to life!Its updated to jellybean now and I must say its way more responsive to my touch now and way less lag as ics.My. only issue now is that I'm trying to root this damn thing again,when I rooted it the 1st time I had vista & had no issues rooting.Now I got win 7 and when trying to root this lil tab again it says I must "enable usb debugging",when I do this my laptop don't recognize the tab anymore lol ahhh faq!How do I root this thing to get my cwm back on here if my laptop won't recognize the tab?I'm sorry if I'm being a pain in the Arse,I'm just stuck @ this point.
You gotta install the drivers for all the different modules on the device

Mass storage = Linux gadget USB device
Mtp media device= Linux gadget USB device
Adb driver = android adb driver <-- the one you really need for rooting. It appears as lt7033 in device manager before the driver is installed
Download mode= android bootloader driver
And so on. You have to install all those drivers manually. The exact same way you did the bootloader one. Point to the same file too, winusb.ini.