View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2013, 07:11 AM   #1438 (permalink)
MikeRL

Device(s): LG Nexus 4, Asus Nexus 7, Motorola Triumph, & LG Optimus V - All Hacked & Running CyanogenMod!
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Default Re: [ROM] MTDEV-CM7 build 2012-12-28

Hey guys. Sorry for the lack of progress recently. I am working on reporting and debugging a critical bug I've ran into on Ubuntu. It happens to me on 12.10 and 13.04 development branch. Let's just say it is a hard crash and it's not obvious to debug, and it happens a lot. So I went on IRC and chatted with some knowledgeable Ubuntu devs. I know what to do to debug now, but it may be a while till the desktop works properly. I cannot devote much time to MTDEV until the debugging is finished, the bug report perfected, and I draw developer attention. I should be able to do this by Monday, though. Besides, how am I supposed to code on a machine that crashes all the time? I will return shortly. Sucks having to rely on Windows 8. But I have some good news. Not only am I learning C formally along with visual studio, I am learning Android and github as well. On Linux. Visual Studio 2012 in the next update is getting github integration. Microsoft done something good for once in quite a while. I do have a laptop, but I must fix this computer so this computer is actually usable.
Be a pal and sign up for Dropbox with this URL (if you haven't already got an account) It will assist me and you by giving us both an extra 500MB space. Useful for all the uploads I share with you guys.