View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #20 (permalink)
mavrikmeercat
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Prevail CyanogenMod7, Samsung Transform Ultra Megatron, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1,
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoober View Post
If anybody knows where the mythical android bootloader driver for the LT7033 is, would you please post a copy of it, by itself to end all this confusion? I can't find it anywhere. Trying to do the software update with the ADB drivers only results in an improper driver error message, and trying the Curtis provided RockusbDrivers has left my unit without any touchscreen response. I can see the unit has the new operating system loaded, but I can't interact with it in any way.

If Rockchip can't provide drivers for it's devices then they need to be boycotted on a worldwide basis.
Dude, its the same exact file. There is no individual bootloader driver by itself. IT IS THE SAME winusb.ini in the adbdrivers.zip.

Uninstall whatever it says in the device manager first untill it says UNKNOWN DEVICE then point to the SAME winusb.ini as all the rest of the drivers came from. Thats it ..

Are you doing this from a laptop or a desktop? Make sure you plug in you usb cable to the back usb port. The one attatched to the motherboard. Not one on the front of the case which is connected by a cable to the motherboard inside the case
Last edited by mavrikmeercat; February 3rd, 2013 at 01:23 PM.