View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
PVD
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks for making your point very clear. Actually, peope like you (having substantial experience with recording or even owner of a field recorder device) were those, I hoped to convince and to benefit from. And I thought paying only half of the coming price together with the direct contact to me and my immediate response to suggestions would be enough from my side to let you also benefit.

But I learned that there are many professionals I could not convince. And I see the situation from your view and I guess I understand: not enough reputation to trust. But honestly, if there were some more Apps (and I assure you they will come) and more posts out there, would that be enough reason to really trust?

I think not. Details about and efforts spent in the App are well-documented on our web site (better and more open than for any other recorder app we found). We do not spend so much time to vanish early. At the end, I think, it is some minor details which make people give it a try as an early adopter. Even if the app would be for free.

So, I thank you very much for your effort to give a serious answer: we will consider finding beta testers for our next app with a free "lite" version.