View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
sonshine1

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I have been wanting a case with a kickstand and this one really looks nice but I have a couple of questions.I had a Case-Mate Pop for my HTC Thunderbolt and after 3-4 months of use the rubber around the volume and power buttons got really loose and started bowing way out and looked awful. I read online back then that this was a problem with this case. Does it look like that could be a problem with this one at all? I hope they have improved them but wanted your opinion on how you think it will hold up. Also I was reading on Google about the case and came across this review from someone else..... "Did you happen to notice that the kickstand is upside down on this case? For any apps that rotate the screen for you, this case is useless. The kickstand on all phones and all other cases rotate the phone so that the home button is on the right...this case puts the home button on the left. So far I have three apps that automatically rotate the screen and I had to return this case. The KEY feature of this case is wrong. This is a custom case for AT&T and I have no idea why it would be designed this way other then it was a mistake." What is your opinion on this? I really would like to get this case and thank you for the great review
Last edited by sonshine1; February 18th, 2013 at 11:07 PM.