View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
AM2

Device(s): OGEvo, 3Dvo, EL TEvo, The ONE
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
After experiencing the 3100mah removable battery, I'll never take any less, EM. The Note 2, even with the big screen and having all of my emails constantly push and sync, GPS active all the time, screen on auto, bluetooth enabled and connected on my commute to and from work, I get an average of 20-22 hours. And that's all without having rooted yet. I've never been able to come close to that, even with the Photon, which had awesome battery life initially. And with the extra Samsung batteries w/ stand that I was able to purchase for 50% off, due to a Samsung promotion, I never worry about actually using my phone a lot, knowing that I may need to charge soon. Comes in so handy when going to events and constantly turning the phone on and off to use the camera (either video or pics).

Only thing that comes close to that type of experience is the razr maxx or razr maxx hd, from any reports that I've seen. Were it not for my experience with the Note 2, I might still think the same, but now the bar has been raised, so anything less than my current experience will not be good enough for me. I've also come to realize how important a removable battery is to me. At first, I didn't think it would be an issue, but it will be a must for my future phones as well.

battery has never been a significant issue for me either...like yourself I keep everything on, and yet I average along the lines of what EM posted in relation to your post. as he said, as long as I can get from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed without my phone dying, I'm good....granted, I'm also one of those" if the opportunity affords itself for me to grab some juice while I can I'm gonna plug in" kinda dudes....and I'm rooted so maybe those things make that much of a difference....overall though I consider myself to be somewhat of a heavy user, and with Ltevo I've never not had juice when I needed it, and I've had it since day one....my bro has the note 2 and he gets the kind of battery life ur obviously gettin as well. he raves about it...like I told him though, unless he either can't get to a charger at night when he sleeps, or just doesn't charge it at night simply because he knows he doesn't necessarily have to, I don't see a huge advantage in this category....(somehow that sentence seems weird when I read it back)....I would love to have a bigger capacity battery just to have it in case of some random situation where I would benefit from it, but I honestly don't think it would make my user experience any different from my current phone at least...which is why it's not a deal breaker for me in particular