View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #50 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,533 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM2 View Post
looks interesting to me....I am an htc fan overall, but I must say that this is the first time since owning the OG Evo that the ONE is not an automatic purchase in my mind......oh and another thing....the whole android beam, Samsung beam etc. thing is important to me. Samsung nailed the whole beaming thing to me...really cool to be able to share just about anything that way. with just about everyone I know that I would share content with owning a newer Sammy device, I'm the only one that can't participate in he sharing party...would really love to do this despite having an htc device...perhaps the ONE will allow for that to happen without it being more than a little bit of an inconvenience (3rd party apps etc.). ...also wondering if sprint will make some changes to make this the next evo, or if the evo line will even live on....this is a tough one for me....someone put things in perspective please....can't do this alone

Have you tried this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bumptech.bumpga&feature=nav_result# ?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImNvbS5idW1wdGVjaC5idW1wZ2EiXQ..

Perhaps this will work for you in the meantime,until the feature is baked-in to ANDROID universally.Granted,the other party/parties have to have this installed on their phones,but,at least it's something those in your circles may be willing to install.
Perhaps if you buy 'em a drink first,they'll be more receptive to the idea..
The Following User Says Thank You to KOLIO For This Useful Post:
AM2 (February 19th, 2013)