February 19th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Thanked 41,866 Times in 17,258 Posts
Re: What does everyone think of the new HTC One (was the M7)
So, compared to the One X -
- twice the CPU power (whether the S4 or T3)
- twice the ram
- twice the internal storage
- twice the number of on-screen pixels
- twice the pixel size in the main camera
- twice the image stabilization axes (I think)
- 15 to 27% bigger battery, depending on version of One X
And the blogosphere is not terribly impressed.
edit - I left off twice as many speakers and twice as many microphone diaphrams (low and high volume levels).
Last edited by EarlyMon; February 20th, 2013 at 05:41 PM.