Originally Posted by EarlyMon
So, compared to the One X -
- twice the CPU power (whether the S4 or T3)
- twice the ram
- twice the internal storage
- twice the number of on-screen pixels
- twice the pixel size in the main camera
- twice the image stabilization axes (I think)
- 15 to 27% bigger battery, depending on version of One X
And the blogosphere is not terribly impressed.
Particularly the last spec,battery.Capacity is larger,& one would suspect that battery efficiency is improved over the ONE X.
Spec-wise,including memory options,have satisfied my requirements.If battery life proves to be acceptable & simultaneous voice/data w/3G remains as w/the LTEVO,this looks like the perfect time to pick up my 1st HTC handset.
Gonna contact HTC & hopefully get a firm answer on the 3G radio capability....