View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #26 (permalink)
pbf98
AF Contributor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Droid Razr Motorola Triumph
Carrier: Verizon

It does have a usb interface on it, which is one reason I was set on buying it! haha If we were to mic everything to record we might need another mixer with the drums requiring 2- 3 mics for a decent mix on them, then two guitar amps, that leaves only 1 or two vocal inputs haha.
But you wana know the best part of recording? Our drummers dad has a recording studio with drums that have been mic'd well.

Around here in MN "cover" bands are actually quite well received and its one way to showcase your own material. You get the audience going by playing songs they like and know, and then you throw in a few of yours in the middle or the end.
That is a very similar way to how Van Halen got their start. They played mostly covers and at the end of their set, they'd play 5 or 6 of their own songs. And I got the bootlegs to back me up
Our Genre is Rock.. from classic to new age rock and all in between is what we will be playing.

And here is a picture of all the gear i got yesterday with my Marshal in the back haha

Last edited by pbf98; February 20th, 2013 at 09:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pbf98 For This Useful Post:
Speed Daemon (February 21st, 2013)