View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
EarlyMon
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,707
Thanked 54,850 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default

I can't trade my wife's old Shift for the $100 due to mechanical damage.

My 3vo is in _perfect_ condition, and $100 seems fair enough to avoid the hassle of selling, but the problem with that is - it's a 3vo, and I don't know if I'll ever want to give up my 3D pda.

That leaves my LTEvo - and if I ever break or lose my One, I'd have to fall back on the 3vo instead of the missing LTEvo - and the LTEvo has got me pretty spoiled, there's just no question about that.

I said with the last three phones that I was going to wait, and went ahead and got them on launch day (ok, launch plus 2 for the og Evo).

Maybe if I say I'm getting this one right away, I'll actually wait this time.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote