View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:23 PM   #90 (permalink)
xxbazhxx

Device(s): GT-N7000
Carrier: GiffGaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzyg View Post
Disregard my last question. I finally decided to do it and as per the instructions, it was as easy as pie.

I can confer with Baz in saying that it's amazinggggg! Definately feels like a new phone. Very smooth and quick, although, it was very, very slow a while after the update, but a simple battery pull and restart settled everything in ok.

Just 3 nagging issues I have.

1. E-mail. In ICS you can create separate e-mail account icons and place them in your home screen. With JB, I can't seem to do that and it's a bit annoying having all my e-mail accounts under the same icon and drop down menu.

2. The screen-lock clock is as ugly as s**t. Quite tiny and the font is horrible. No way of changing that I presume, gotta get used to it.

3. Am I going crazy?? But for every option you confirm on the phone, the "CANCEL" option seems to be on the left and the "OK" option is on the right. I'm used to haivng the OK on the left and CANCEL on the right, so I have been pressing cancel once too often.

Apart from those 3, everything else seems to be fantastic. Can't comment on battery, as I haven't had a chance to use it for one full day.
Hi Bazzyg

in answer to niggle number 2 lol

go to settings/scroll down to lock screen/lock screen options and you can turn the clock off in there :-)

regards

Baz
The Following User Says Thank You to xxbazhxx For This Useful Post:
Bazzyg (February 22nd, 2013)