Thread: For Sale Verizon iPhone 5 32GB White
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
jws86

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Not sure what is going on here. Apparently chris2k5 is great to work with and buy from but I haven't heard a single thing from him since yesterday around 2pm central time. Not trying to give anyone a bad rep, but I think good communication is part of being a good seller. I have sent multiple pm's and e-mails. I took time out of my extremely hectic schedule to send him pictures as quickly as I could by running home fast between work and school snapping some pictures and getting them too him like he asked, and I have been ignored for over 24 hours now. I also went out and borrowed a phone from a friend so I could have a back-up while I waited for him to send the iphone after he received my DNA. I have seen him online a few times since I last heard from him and he has not responded to my pm's. I have agreed to send him the money he asked on top of my DNA and I figured we had a deal in place, but I guess not so I have opened my own trade thread now. If your reading this chris2k5 please respond to me ASAP. Thanks