Originally Posted by GregFx
Did you try any of these game?
I have tried the first three and they did not give any PC.
You can see what event needs to be triggered for each app to earn coins. To do this (and it's best to do so after at least 24 hours has elapsed since the last coins were earned. See notme123's post above.):
- open the game,
- from within the game's menus open Pocket Change,
- tap on the Earn tab to see the list of events to perform and the coins given for this particular game.
If the only event is the one to enter a promo code then that means that game only gives the Daily Gift coins (10 coins per app, but a maximum of 30 coins per day. I hope that wording conveys the meaning clearly.).
- Sometimes there is a delay with Pocket Change awarding coins, for both the Daily Gifts and events:
- If you're playing a game which gives only a Daily Gift then you may have to close it, wait (say 30 seconds), and then reopen it.
- If you're playing a game and performed something to trigger an event but don't get the pop up, then wait (say 30 seconds), and then continue the game and/or start a new game.
- You should install the Pocket Change app from Google Play to help you monitor when you last played the games, the log of events and Daily Gifts, and to see your coin tally.
- Get on Pocket Change's Facebook page. They periodically announce promo codes and hints and tips there. You can also ask them questions/get help there.
Pocket Change need to get more of a clue communicating how all this stuff works. It looks like their Facebook page is their primary point of contact for users, yet there's no instructions on how to use the app. They need to set up an FAQ, wiki or a user forum asap. They get the same questions asked over and over again on their FB page, yet they still do nothing about it.