View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
caseyjp11

Device(s): Samsung Admire 2 (SCH-R830C) Samsung Vitality -in the drawer, HTC EVO 4g - sitting aside, possibly
Carrier: Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by enticer View Post
Out of curiosity......how did the larger Micro SD card work out? A non-computer friend of mine wants a larger card due to her always getting "not enough store" on her phone. And is there a limit to the size of card a Vitality can take?
Thanks
JB

The larger card works just fine. You CAN have up to 32gig on the external.

The "not enough storage" issue isn't usually due to the external card...that is due to the ridiculously small ram size the phone has. Some apps won't install at all because of this unless you use a utility such as link2sd or force the app to the sd card.

I personally partition mine into a primary and secondary so that link2sd works better. Without that a lot of apps won't "fit" due to the Vitality's internal inadequacies (not 'nuff ram).

Sometimes installation will STILL bitch about not enough storage, and this is almost due to stuff left over after installs and such. I use Autokiller and SDMaid to make sure the phone is as clean as possible before installing from the play store.
The Following User Says Thank You to caseyjp11 For This Useful Post:
enticer (February 26th, 2013)