View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
mikedt
你好

Device(s): Oppo Find 7a, Samsung Galaxy Win Duos(spare), Lenovo P700i(retired), KIRF Galaxy Note(deceased)
Carrier: China Mobile

Thanked 2,862 Times in 2,068 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to mikedt

Hello aggarwalpranav welcome to Android Forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggarwalpranav View Post
I have a chinese tablet with os android 2.2 of apple and accidently i deleted some files of android and now it doesn't starts. I want to reinstall android so kindly give me the link to download it and the ways how i install it .
MY TABLET CONSIST OF A POWER KEY ,HOLD KEY ,VOLUME BOTTON ,MICRO SD CARD SLOT , 2 USB PORTS AND A LAN PORT

PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE A REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
When you say Apple, is it an Apple iPad copy or counterfeit? You deleted some Android files and now it won't start? Was the tablet rooted? Because normally you can't do that, unless the tablet is rooted. I know it's questions, but I'm trying to establish what you've actually got and what you may have done to it.

If you've deleted some Android system files, that could be bad news. It means we're going to have to find the manufacturer, and get the original Android software ROM from them, if possible, and reinstall it into the tablet. Do you know the make and model? if it's a counterfeit iPad, probably not. And that would be bad news, because we won't be able to find a software ROM to restore it.

There's a ROM called Ubedroid, that might work, if we can't identify the manufacturer.

Sounds like this is an older tablet as well if it's Android 2.2 Froyo, or something that's really cheapo.
There are nine million bicycles in Beijing.
There are nine million Androids in Shenzhen.
Last edited by mikedt; March 1st, 2013 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Brain error - too much baijiu.