View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1988 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Did you guys see this?
HTC calls the Galaxy S4 the “Next Big Flop” — do you agree?

HTC is grasping for anything they can to steal purchases from Samsung, but I honestly don't think that will happen.

Overall, the S4 is very nice. I'm extremely happy with my Note 2, so it's interesting that this year I will be laying back and just having fun watching in the background (since I won't be swapping out until 2014 (at the earliest).

Nonetheless, I like how they were able to make the S4 thinner, but still increase the screen size. I wonder if the same train of thought will be put into the Note 3 (although, I don't know how they'd be able to go up .4 inches in screen size, but decrease the overall physical attributes)? If so, the Note 3 could steal some thunder at the end of the year.
The presentation was painful to watch,but,no,it won't be a flop.Just not as much excitement as the transition from the S2 to S3.

It'll sell well enough,probably again be either #1 or #2,but,may lose a bit,but,not much,of market share compared to last years' sales %.

We'll see how HTC/LG/MOTOROLA/SONY fare/gain against the two-headed beast of SAMSUNG & APPLE.