View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veritas4420

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4,Galaxy S3,Galaxy S2 skyrocket, Samsung infuse, Galaxy note, Galaxy note 2.
Carrier: AT&T

Default Re: Review of Seidio Innocell (4500 mAh) and ACTIVE Case for Extended battery w/pics!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
And you know what you are going to end up with? Read this thread on AndroidForums: BEWARE - Hyperion (other) 3rd party Batteries

I agree, battery is overpriced and hopefully it will be cheaper on Amazon when they discount MSRP price. Don't forget, Mugen is over $100. But the real gem here is the ACTIVE Extended case because it should fit any extended battery. Any other vendor just gives you a new slippery battery cover. Here for under $35 you can get a rugged case to use with extended (double height) battery That is awesome!
Didn't read that thread, but I've been lucky enough to have no issues with hyperion in my S3 or N2. I'd rather spend 30 on an extra OEM battery then 80 on a 4500 one.
And I agree the case looks awesome. I hate the extended case from hyperion. So I guess between the battery and a quality case 80 isn't that bad.
Last edited by Veritas4420; March 16th, 2013 at 08:01 PM.