View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

What color is your Note 2? My thinking behind choosing white UAG with my white Note 2 was that 1) white shows details better, 2) I wanted to keep everything down to 2 colors, black & white. With white case you have contrast of black bumper, black corners, and can use black grill insert. I do have to mention that white color of the case doesn't match exactly white color of the phone, but since you have a black bumper, white of the phone doesn't come in direct contact with white of the case. Also after a few months of use, white color of the case hasn't changed, nor does it picked up blue off my jeans. The material itself is hard plastic with sort of sandblasted feeling. With black everything fades into one color, unless you use orange or other color insert. But hey, it's just my opinion.

It will definitely absorb shock really well. I tell you one deciding factor - a number of people complained about UAG because of its squared off design. Aegis has a more rounded off grip that will feel more comfortable in your hand. So perhaps if you get your hands on both and try it out - you will be able to make up your mind? I have no problem and personally don't mind UAG grip

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~