View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #117 (permalink)
craftycarper

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: Vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
Battery use- I'm always near power wherever I am, but I must admit it's very annoying to hear that beeping sound that your phone is almost dead only 5 or so hours into a charge...Especially with light use, ugh drives me nuts. Hopefully HTC has worked some magic with the one and I can get 12-15hrs on a single charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootmien View Post
My job means that I can be away from a power point for protracted periods of time, so I really hope the battery on this device is sublime. 18 hours on a single charge with low/moderate use would be ideal for me. I easily get that with my iPhone so I hope this isn't a pipe dream. So I guess my wish for this is also a battery with a long life. If I am up at 4am and not in bed again to midnight (which happens quite a lot), I would much prefer it if my phone wasn't dead on its feet before I am.
Well i'm currently approaching 37hrs on battery, still have 40% charge left, only light usage on this test, 2hrs screen on, couple of calls, some texting, some browsing, and have been switching to airplane mode while in bed to get maximum out of it that i can.
Looks like i will easily exceed 60hrs out of this test, and then tomorrow sometime when my number is ported i will start again and try a more moderate to heavy use scenario and see where that gets me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to craftycarper For This Useful Post:
Hadron (March 18th, 2013), KOLIO (March 18th, 2013), Scootmien (March 18th, 2013), sikclown (March 18th, 2013)