View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #2041 (permalink)
EarlyMon
The PearlyMon

Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 57,310 Times in 23,049 Posts
Default Re: Any new phone rumors for Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Hearing stuff like this is what has made me move further and further away from HTC in the future:
HTC One delay a result of companyís prior troubles, Peter Chouís fate hangs in the balance

It's been too consistent within the past few years to hear about delays. Heck, even my original EVO (which I loved), had to be replaced 2 X's (within 1 month) when I first purchased it and the 2nd replacement, I had to wait for availability somewhere (got lucky that they had 1 come in the day I happened to be visiting Best Buy).
Yep.

Blog reports drive people away. Profits drop. Blog reports drive more away.

I could go on about all of the Samsungs or Motorolas that failed me, replacement after replacement, or how Motorola was so crappy that they were circling the drain when Google stepped in, or how last year's delay was caused by Apple's bs that got them held up in Customs, but why bother.

Not a thing wrong with the phones last year. Did the blogs say, Apple sucks for pulling that stunt? No. They did not. They said, good thing HTC wasn't guilty, but they should have planned for our crooks sticking it to them.

Or how the decline started with the Apple lawsuit for features that Microsoft invented and are ok on your PC. The blogs couldn't bother with that side of the story. Or how the restrictions were for the USA only, Apple couldn't get that in Europe.

Yeah, HTC sucks so bad they should just go away. It's all their fault. Plus, let's never forget how bloated Sense is. Not all tiny like TouchWiz and the others.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)

For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Drew5150 (March 26th, 2013), kct1975 (April 14th, 2013)