View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #2049 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts
Default SORTA On Topic....

Just wanted to post this link to an article in today's PHANDROID w/update:

CyanogenMod developers reluctant to work with Galaxy S4 [Updated with official statement from CM]

While CYANOGENMOD-ified phones are not the norm for most users,I understand THE CM teams frustration,especially since the "news" regarding CM support was from "reliable/unknown" sources & NOT from any official CM source.The "news" was pre-mature & outright incorrect.

The same has been permeating the tech sites ad-nauseum as of late & while it's fun to discuss what-ifs, especially in a thread specifically for such talk,the BS spewing forth from some of these sites (PC MAG,etc....[I'm calling them out for re-hashing last weeks "news" again today,you'll have to dredge there yourself to see what I'm talking about,not posting it here]) needs to be examined for what it is before jumping to conclusions.

Call me guilty of posting such links @ times,I promise to read & checkup on future links before posting them in the forum from here on out.
Last edited by KOLIO; March 19th, 2013 at 02:09 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOLIO For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 19th, 2013), NYCHitman1 (March 20th, 2013)