View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #2050 (permalink)
EarlyMon
The PearlyMon

Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 54,818 Times in 21,860 Posts
Default Re: Any new phone rumors for Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Yeah, I give that influence the same amount of time I'm giving Google with Motorola...but the phones you had posted in the Spank thread that were exclusive to Japan! Oh man, I had spotted a few of those phones that would've been perfect for my 70+ year old father that hated having an all touchscreen phone. Hopefully, they do expand to even more offerings.
Their Android catalog in Japan is huge. Shortly after people here wanted a "retinal" display, Sharp had one there already. Exact same screen size and resolution. I was told that it was top quality to boot.

They keep telling us we want thin. According to those impressed by the almost one millimeter thickness reduction in one of the new models coming, that's evidently true. In Japan, they get waterproof instead.

I was in the rain when my phone rang, of course, I didn't answer it. The Japanese standing near me looked around to see who wasn't answering. When they saw me, their faces changed to one of polite understanding and they nodded. And went back to texting and talking.

It was at that moment that I knew that we were doing it wrong.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)

For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (March 19th, 2013), kct1975 (April 14th, 2013), NYCHitman1 (March 20th, 2013)