View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #157 (permalink)
sikclown

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
lol..Meaning not March or April, but more like May.

I hope not man!

Whats your gut telling you EarlyMon, Just HTC being hush, scared of Apple and don't want to give a hard date, or just maybe the camera components are posing a problem?
It is a known thing that Camera Components are causing a hold up. HTC is no longer a tier One manufacturer to their suppliers because of canceled orders or lower expectations so they fall to a second or third position when it comes to having their parts orders fulfilled. I don't think HTC is necessarily being hush hush on purpose. I think they really just don't know when they will have all the kinks worked out so to speak. For me there is really no difference between getting the phone in April or May because I am getting it no matter what but am completely happy with my LTEvo in the meantime. This delay really does hurt HTC though because they are losing a ton of people who are on the fence between the One and the SG4. I will gladly wait till May for a premium product.
The Following User Says Thank You to sikclown For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 19th, 2013)