View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2069 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
I just now remembered the turmoil over the Evo's 4.3" screen and how goofy we all supposedly were digging that, and your post just made me smile from ear to ear.
I remember going into a Best Buy and taking a picture with my Touch Pro with my fingers wrapped around the dummy phone (w/ the security wire connected) and putting some minds at ease (including my own) with regards to the overall physical dimensions of the EVO. I did the same with the Note 2 (which was far easier for me to grasp than the original Note). For me, the EVO was surprisingly way more comfortable than expected. My reaction to the Note 2 was actually what I expected when the EVO first released (where it was right at the edge of my comfort level). That's the part of me that feels that anything larger, I'd prefer a flexible screen form over a static hard screen.

I was hoping that the rumors were right, regarding Samsung being ready to create and release flexible screen phones. At the same time, I'd prefer that taking another year so that I could swoop one of those up by the time I'm upgrade eligible again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 20th, 2013), mak916 (March 21st, 2013)