Originally Posted by Hadron
Yes, 64GB would be my preference too.
There were statements that the 64 would be released in the UK, but no date yet. Can't remember exactly where I found these - most likely in this forum somewhere, though I have trawled the HTC blog too. As the natural time for me to upgrade would be in the summer (not contracts, just personal reasons) I'm hoping it will appear by then.
My contract comes to an end in May so i can wait (just!) so i'm hoping it's out by then but i'm most likely end up buying it sim-free. But i do know i want the 64GB. If it doesn't get released here i don't know what phone i'll choose. Importing it will be a nuisance and i hope it doesn't come to that. Hopefully by May we'll also hear of Google/Motorola's announcement of the Motorola X phone so i might end up choosing that over HTC/Samsung.