View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #2094 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak916 View Post
There is a small part of me that wants to try Motorola again. A 4000 mah battery would really be nice. Not sure I can do without the micro sd card slot. I think I will wait for the reviews on the phone.
I can't go without the microSD, but since I'm not eligible for upgrade until next year, I haven't closed the door on Motorola quite yet, so hopefully the follow-up to the X phone in 2014 will be in the running (should I decide to upgrade at that time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
sd card is the one thing I can't sacrifice in a phone. I prefer my music/movies to be with me instead of in the cloud.
Ditto! This lady is my soul sista when it comes to certain "must have" requirements on a smartphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
Would you need expandable memory if internal storage was big enough?
The only time I'd actually be okay sacrificing external microSD is if they made a device with 128gb internal storage. A that point, maybe I consider sacrificing the microSD. My preference will always be to have both though.

Hmmmm...well, this would answer how they'd squeeze a 5.9 inch screen into the Note 3. The more I think about it, I probably will just wait until 2014 in the hopes that a truly flexible (foldout) phone/tablet is created. The Note 2 is amazing and can easily get me past 2 years of use (or more), just to hold out for my next upgrade:
Rumor: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will feature ‘unbreakable’ AMOLED display
Last edited by marctronixx; March 27th, 2013 at 03:10 AM.