View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #54 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyODU View Post
I've never used bluetooth or 4g or any of the new awesome technology that I willbe taking advantage of once I get The One. This could be useful for my classroom after my kids leave and I am stuck at work grading papers!
FWIW,I have one each of these:

Philips - docking speaker with Bluetooth® for Android - AS140/37 - Docking Speakers - Home audio - Sound and vision

Philips - docking speaker with Bluetooth® for Android - AS351/37 - Docking Speakers - Home audio - Sound and vision

Regarding your prior question about playback,you should be able to stream any audio from your phone to the JBL speakers or,any BLUETOOTH speakers for that matter.

While the ones listed above have accompanying apps from the manufacturer in the GOOGLE PLAY STORE,they aren't necessary for playback of any media of your choosing.

I've used the PHILIPS speakers listed above for GOOGLE MUSIC,PANDORA,TUNE-IN,iHEART,etc...... w/no issues @all & suspect you should be able to replicate this w/the JBL speakers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KOLIO For This Useful Post:
BillyODU (March 27th, 2013), EarlyMon (March 27th, 2013), marctronixx (March 28th, 2013)