View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
I knew this question will come up, drex Well, there is 18-page thread in XDA on MIME glass with a lot of complaints about edges not sticking and people still having bubbles that don't go away weeks after install. They have also threads about other brands with similar issues. I never installed MIME so can't comment about it from first hand experience, but reading those on-line reviews and looking at the pictures people posted, I can tell you with certainty it will be a cheaper value but not a better value. Indeed, this is a lot of money to spend for a screen protector. So if you decide to invest in tempered glass, do your homework by reading all the on-line reviews and comments, please
Thanks for that tidbit of info. I'm sure it'll help people when they make a decision on purchasing.

Don't really intend to buy either, right now (maybe later down the line for my International Note 2. I mainly asked that question because I remembered the MIME version being cheaper. Obviously, there is a little history of complaint about that one, so good that you brought that up. Keep us posted on how this one holds up after a while.