View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGrandizer View Post
Thanks Twister for this informative review. I had the Spigen glas.t with my original Note. Even with 8H rating, I still managed to scratch the screen. LOL. But it was barely noticeable. Once I scrounge enough funds I will be looking into this.

I have been looking for a tempered glass protector since day 1 I had my Note 2. Never got one because of the negative stuff I've been reading about them. This might be the first one I will seriously consider.

Twister, do you notice any input issues with it so far? Touch response, S Pen input? The glas.t did have some minor issue with response and lag. But not considerable on the original Note.

TIA.
No input issues. If it wouldn't be for the edge of the glass, I wouldn't even know I have anything on. It's a pure glass experience, no reduction in sensitive, and crystal clear view. It's even slippery like a real glass, something I'm noticing after using PET screen protector for the last 4 months (which had some plasticy feeling). The only negative so far, if you can even consider that as negative, you get more reflection outside than with screen protector. But again, it's a pure property of the glass.

Honestly, I was a little skeptical when I received this review sample from Seidio. To my surprise, this was the fastest and the easiest install (in comparison to all the numerous dry installs I've done in the past), and I'm very pleased with end result. As I mentioned before, this is not one of those absolutely-must-have accessories because its pricey and some might not want a thick glass layer on top of original glass. But if you are considering investing into tempered glass protector - this is definitely a top choice.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
NeoGrandizer (March 31st, 2013)