Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #155 (permalink)
Metroid Prime
Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
ME2 is one of my favorite games. If I started over from the beginning that would be a big commitment lol. I'm hoping the price will drop some on the trilogy soon, that would make it an easier decision.
It is a big commitment, but it is worth it, but I find it a little more so for the second than the third in my opinion. All Great games nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzKPanda View Post
My friend bought me the Mass Effect trilogy this past Christmas for the PC. Until then, I knew nothing about Mass Effect.

Now... I'm just purely addicted. I've done 2 playthrough's already of the trilogy and starting the third one whenever I have free time from school

The storyline is so immersive and the fact that you can alter Shepard to be who YOU want to be. Haven't played a game with this awesome of a campaign ever. I haven't even touched multiplayer on ME3 yet.
I know right? Multiplayer I find it to be fun especially since there's tons of weapons to unlock and different character races and other things to get. Also, the multiplayer DLC is free on Xbox.
The Lounge| Forum Games
Need help? Questions? Ask a Staff Member!
Site Rules/Guidelines|Android Forums FAQ
The Following User Says Thank You to Metroid Prime For This Useful Post:
alostpacket (April 1st, 2013)