View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:32 AM   #85 (permalink)
toolwarrior

Device(s): The ONE
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks for the input, Novox. Early and I have had a brief volley of posts about this and I remain concerned that the One will require more "user input" for good photos than just - point and shoot. Personally, I am not a photo fiddler, but I do like decent photos and need a good camera on my next phone for work reasons. I am undecided now between the One and the GS4. I have been reading reviews in both forums looking for clues to push me one way or the other. Boom sound... that one is hard to beat, but reviewers are saying the GS4 is nearly as good. What? Really? How is that with a single rear-facing speaker? But all we have to go on here in the US is the professional and some personal reviews for both of these phones. My long winded point is that the professional reviewers are really giving the GS4 high marks in the camera department. So my question to you photo experts is this. Even though I get both you and Early's point about the ability to get good shots with lower pixels, is it more user friendly and easier to get a better "all around" set of photos if the pixels are high like the GS4's 13 megapixels? I am sure others are wondering about this as well.